This course covers six advanced topics designed to teach how to lead with confidence while approaching the more perplexing conditions facing leaders today. We will “deep dive” into where to find good applicants, what you can and can’t ask; how to interview; create a personal leadership philosophy statement, manage conflict, problem solve, manage change by creating plans & setting goals and learn how to manage your boss.
This 6-week course is recommended for current & experienced managers.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Home Improvement
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes