Tai Chi is known as the slow-motion routines that people around the world practice daily. Benefits include muscle strengthening, flexibility, and balance control. Using Simplified 24, students learn the fundamentals of hand movements and steps. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
Class is for all skill levels, including beginners.
OAE recommends that students seek their physician’s advice before participating.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Language and Communication
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes