This course utilizes Medical Office Simulation Software (MOSS) to help prepare students to work with any practice management software used in medical offices today. Exercises follow the flow of information as patients are scheduled and seen in a medical office, through procedure posting, billing and collections.
This self-directed, open-entry class can be started any time during the semester. Basic computer knowledge required.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Home Improvement
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes