This course teaches students the essentials of working with database objects: designing and creating tables and establishing table relationships, filtering and querying data, creating forms, and producing reports with and without calculations.
There are 2 modules available.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Home Improvement
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes