This 8-week course is designed to provide you with the tools to help you reach your potential as a manager/leader. Course studies include: Understanding the roles of a Leader & Manager; Analysis of 13 trust behaviors; Employee engagement & motivation; Planning & delegation, Communication & listening; Managing & evaluating employee performance; Training in 4-Easy Steps and Learning how to self-manage.
Materials included in price.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Language and Communication
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes