For those wishing to learn to touch type, the easy-to-use, interactive software in the lab provides lessons that gradually introduce the keyboard, skill building activities to improve speed and accuracy, and timed writings to prepare students for certification. Also available is software for advanced keyboarders who wish to further develop their speed and accuracy. This self-directed, open-entry class may be started any time during the semester.
Please come by or call the main office at 530-538-5350, option 1 to register for this course.
- Art and Hobbies
- Business Leadership
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Home Improvement
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes