Module 1 covers all the essentials of Excel including the following: creating and formatting spreadsheets, entering formulas and functions (basic to advanced), and customizing templates.
Module 2 covers advanced printing and formatting in large worksheets (e.g., print titles, conditional formatting, and data validation), working with charts and graphics, data analysis (pivot tables), and password protection.
Basic computer knowledge required.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes