Basic Life Support CPR/AED- Instructor Led Training:
This BLS Instructor-led course is designed for healthcare providers, EMS providers and anyone who is required to learn BLS CPR skills. This class teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both pre-hospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
American Red Cross curriculum. Students who successfully pass this class will receive their BLS/CPR card good for two years. Price includes all mandated materials.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes