In this intermediate class, students will learn accounting procedures related to the following: Uncollectible accounts, depreciation, inventory, debt financing, end of fiscal period work for a corporation and international/internet sales. Each chapter is reinforced with related Excel activities. (prerequisite: Accounting 1) Basic computer knowledge required.
Please come by or call the main office at 530-538-5350, option 1 to register for this course.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes