Students will be introduced to the basic features of QuickBooks, an accounting software that automates the bookkeeping tasks performed by business owners and their employees. Activities include setting up a business in QuickBooks; working with customers, vendors, and employees; creating lists and reports; setting up inventory and doing payroll. This self-directed, open-entry class may be started any time during the semester. Basic computer knowledge required.
Please come by or call the main office at 530-538-5350, option 1 to register for this course.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes