Excel Basics is an introductory, but comprehensive, course covering the following: creating and formatting spreadsheets, formulas and functions (basic and advanced), templates, charts, graphics, and data analysis. This self-directed, open-entry class may be started any time during the semester. Basic computer knowledge required.
Please come by or call the main office at 530-538-5350, option 1 to register for this course.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes