Core course covers the fundamental principles of accounting for a sole-proprietorship and a corporation. Students will analyze transactions into debit/credit parts including receivables and payables, journalize, post to general/subsidry ledger, make adjusting and closing entries, create financial statements and prepare payroll records.
Please come by or call the main office at 530-538-5350, option 1 to register for this course.
- Art and Hobbies
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Community Education
- Computers and Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health and Fitness
- High School Diploma and Equivalency
- Office and Administrative Support
- Remedial Academic Skills Classes